What I thought I'd share instead is a couple of blogs I found recently that I thought were really cute or cool. I don't know if any of you follow blogs that aren't for people you know, but it's quite nice to see peoples projects or pet things that they love to do. So here are a couple I've found just recently that I've enjoyed browsing:
and
http://www.rosannemaryruth.blogspot.com/ (also known as Hungry Hearts)
I think I am starting to dream of living in Cornwall and anything I see or read that makes me think of that place sets my imagination off. I imagine myself living down there, working at something creative, and driving round a letterbox red camper van. Guess what I found a picture of my perfect van on one of the blogs! Here it is :
Come on - I know some of you have blogs you read and really love - share away. I'd be totally intrigued to see what you find cool!
And by the by I will be back soon with bump shots. Don't be surprised if you are surprised at how big I'm getting!
Peace out x

5 comments:
It's great to hear from you! :)Can't wait to see those baby bump pictures! After all, I emailed my crummy-feeling-at-the-end-of-my-pregnancy pictures to Michael the other day for your viewing needs by request. I'll share some sites soon. Time to make some lunch! Love to you both! xoxo
Michelle, if you want to laugh your butt off several times a day, you should follow this blog:
http://lindztut.blogspot.com/
This is my friend Lindsey and she is quite possibly the funniest person I know, outside of you and me. She not only makes me laugh, but she makes me lose bodily control. (That's mostly a figure of speech. Mostly.)
Anyway, take some pictures of yourself already. And we need to talk before you have this baby.
Michelle,
So I don't have to spend time retyping, the blogs I enjoy reading are on my blog under "Who Inspires Me." Happy reading!
Michelle, I could spend pretty much all day browsing people's blogs! I love the crafty ones most, especially the ones with tutorials, I like to be taught how to do stuff! Look on my profile and you'll see the ones I follow. I also have a crafty blog, called ever so hopeful. check it out if you feel like it :-) oh and I saw pics of you the other day, you are so beautiful pregnant!
Thanks Ladies
I love this - I am becoming a bloghound! OK, now time for a bit of a type-o on my own blog. Ladies you are brilliant. All of you!
Post a Comment